Hey all, I apologize but I am currently technical difficulties with the site. I will get things back up and running on a normal basis as soon as possible.
Welcome to All Things Sports! Thank you for visiting my blog! My name is Terry Castle. I am a teacher and lifelong sports fan. I love to write, and follow all of the major sports very closely. I got into writing in High School when I began writing articles for a newsletter. I then became the Associate Editor of my high school yearbook and just kind of went from there. I always knew that I was going to be a teacher but still had a desire to pursue writing. I have been both a participant and a fan of sports for many years. In recent years, I have been writing about sports in various forums but recently noticed that my posts were picking up steam. I really enjoy writing these blogs and I hope that you enjoy reading them. If you like what you see here please feel free to join the site and leave your feedback on the blogs that I have written. Thanks and welcome once again to All Things Sports! If you'd like to contact me, you can reach me at howlin_at_the_moon@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment